I am probably one of the worst bloggers, since I hardly post. But with that said, thanks Breanne!
I guess I need to start posting more regularly since I've been mentioned on a very well read blog.
On to the good stuff:
1. I truly believe the world is ending in some form in 2012, and spend hours online researching it. And daydreaming about all the things, I need to do/won't get to do in less than a year.
2. I found a love for math at ARC, and wanted to be a math teacher for a good 2 years. Eventhough, when I was younger, I was "bad" (see lazy) at math.
3. I hate massages and being rubbed, BUT...I have such stress and tension that I have enjoyed the 2 I've gotten. But am still tense while I'm getting the massage, that I never fully relax.
4. Littering is a HUGE pet peeve. I don't get it?
5. I love shoes, owls, and monkeys. I collect all things related. and plan to someday get a tattoo of each in some form.
6. I collect R's. Notebooks, stamps, wall letters, cups etc...
7. I want to be a professional organizer. I love storage, organizing and cleaning.
Now on to the unfortunate part...I don't actually follow 10-15 blogs. Womp, womp.
But this was fun nonethless!
Pass on the rules if you're reading:
To completely accept this award you have to do these four things...
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 10-15 blogs you feel deserve the award.
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award